Top 5 Halloween Costumes to Wear on an InterviewAdmin
Of course, there are a selective few job interviews, where wearing a Halloween costume would help us in the hiring process. We should only be so lucky to work for one of these companies. Here are a few costume ideas for your next interview, or office Halloween party. As a general note, it is best to stay away from controversial characters, religious leaders or any outfits that would fly in the face of an HR dress code.
- Dominoes. This is a great group costume and extremely easy and cheap. Wear all black and cut out white paper in to circles to complete the look.
- Animals. Animal ear can be purchased at many big box stores.
- Disney Characters. There are many different options for Disney Character Halloween costumes, such as a Princess, Mickey, Minnie, and Pixar costumes.
- Peanut butter and Jelly Costume. For only 25.00, or 12.50 each you have a costume for two.
- Penguin Costume. There are many different options for a penguin costume such as a DIY or purchasing from a store.
Leave a Reply