Accounts Payable Specialist (Direct Hire)
Excellent Accounts Payable Specialist opportunity with a leading organization in the Exton, PA area. Inviting corporate culture and a proven leader within their highly stable industry.
- Long-term client of Bradley Staffing Group
- In business for over 50 years and rapidly expanding
- Excellent corporate culture, many employees over 20 years
- Top notch benefits plan with strong employer contributions
Accounts Payable Specialist
- Understand vendor payment schedules and issue payments accordingly
- Review invoice accuracy prior to issuing payments
- PO management, matching payments appropriate to open PO’s
- Ensure sales tax is paid on all appropriate invoices
- Track any credits owed to the company relative to the payment agreement
- Monthly reporting and tracking
- Additional accounting projects as assigned
- Accounts Payable experience required
- Experience with a major accounting software platform
- Excellent MS Excel Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bradley Staffing Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $43,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year